“Theatre and Puppetry as a teaching tool” / “Theatre and Puppetry in Preschool and Primary Education” / Puppetry in Second Language Teaching “ – WEEKEND INTENSIVE COURSES
- Role play, group dynamics and sensorial stimulus.
- Theatre and voice.
- Puppetry as a teaching tool. Puppet making and manipulation.
- The teacher as storyteller.
“Juggling and Circus in Education” WEEKEND INTENSIVE COURSE
- Making your own Juggling set.
- Throw and catching and other actions.
- How to perform from one, to four balls and “Passing”.
- Basic Acrobatics.