ARTISTIC RETREAT IN BEAUTIFUL BALI
TRADITIONAL – ARTISTIC – CREATIVE – TRANSFORMATIVE
YOUR NEXT PREMIUM EXPERIENCE IN 2020
Do you want to discover authentic Bali and develop your own creativity?
A journey to Sanggar Paripurna combines personal development with responsible tourism AND cultural, community and artistic immersion.
Everything you’ve heard about the paradise of Bali is true.
We loved it so much we want to share it with you! Come and see for yourself.
For the next three minutes you can imagine …
Sanggar is the place where the “dalang”, teacher of the Arts, lives …
Is this Premium Experience for you?
A small group of no more than 8 people will use the artistic space at Sanggar Paripurna.
Receive Wayang Kulit (traditional shadow puppetry) lessons from a master Balinese teacher where will make your own shadow puppet to take home with you.
- No previous experience necessary.
- Boost your creativity into the light.
- Express yourself and help others.
Meet the heart of traditional Bali. Learn from the locals in mutual respect. Assist in community ceremonies and events.
- Discover innovative international projects like the Green School, Bali.
- Combine responsible tourism with a deep cultural experience.
- Be immersed in the artistic community of Sanggar Paripurna.
- Discover the essence of Bali away from the masses of tourists.
- Live a dream of conviviality and relaxation and appreciate Balinese luxury.
- Savour delicious local food from our talented cook.
- Enjoy free time relaxing in our residential Villa.
- Revel in maximum comfort.
Wake to the sound of Gamelan drifting across the rice paddies and the birdsongs.
Take a dip in our wonderful swimming pool.
- Included in the journey is a ticket to a spectacular show, Bali Agung, by I Made Sidia (Indonesia) and Peter J. Wilson (Australia).
- Attend an explosion of artistic creation with the opportunity to meet more than 150 artists..
- Discover rituals and offerings behind the scenes.
- Watch contemporary and traditional go hand in hand.
Bali Agung takes place in the Bali Safari & Marina Park, also available to visit in your own time.
- Share a trip with like-minded people.
Connect with the environment.
Open your heart, mind and soul to transformation.
- Experience adventure, learning and comfort.
- Tour the heart of the island in an unforgettable trip.
- Live a journey of cultural immersion with the local communities and with us.
Who are we
We are Ana and Sergio, puppetry-circus artists, educators and digital nomads.
We have traveled the world with our innovative teaching method and educational project “Puppetry and Circus: a trip around the world’s schools“.
We have performed our show “The orange Box”, more than 150 times in our world tour.
We attend to puppet festivals and schools.
We interview artists and innovative teachers from all over the world.
We live around the world while House Sitting and enjoying artistic residences.
We love fun, dreaming and wonder!!
¿Why travel with us?
We believe in the power of travel for personal development and in artistic immersions for the development of creativity.
We believe we are all creative. We just have to provide the time and space for your inspiration to come to the light.
In our first 17 months of touring, artistic exchange and residencies, we experienced different cultures, lived across 4 continents and interviewed more than 35 different artists and puppeteers.
We know the best tricks of Travel Hacking and we’ll help you find the best flights. After all, we know what we’re talking about! We spent 542€ per person per month (including flights and daily expenses) for 17 months around the world!!!
We are the creators of the Travel Hacking Course: “Alojamiento gratuito por el mundo: House Sitting”
We have dedicated more than 10 years to offering training courses. We have assisted several international artistic residencies and we know how to discern the best learning opportunities.
You have seen us in:
Unique experience in an exclusive group:
Each person has different expectations and needs.
We want to ensure that each and every one of you who join the adventure share our travel philosophy and the values that will guide this expedition of 100% cultural immersion.
We will choose an exclusive group of 6 to 8 people to guarantee that we will all make the most out of this truly enriching experience.
¿What others say about us?
“Naranjarte is superb and unique. Never before have I met such passionate educators and learners who bring such joy and fun to their audience and students while also teaching so effectively. I think their methods will prove useful in the transition of how we do education as transformation. The positive impact they have on the lives of the people they touch is felt after lessons and greatly enrich the experience of intercultural communication, unity in diversity, global community and peace to the people and places they visit. I hope to get to work with them again.”
Brett Hendricks – Music and permaculture teacher at Green School Bali, Indonesia.
“Ana and Sergio discovered us a unique Bali. Their advice on Indonesia was decisive in defining our journey. Thanks to their contacts on the island we were able to live a unique and unforgettable experience, being in contact with the local community and learning everything about the richness of Balinese culture. We will undoubtedly count on them in future expeditions to continue enjoying authentic and different trips.”
Mónica & Mauro – teachers and travelers, Spain.
If you want to know more, visit our Testimonies page.
What cost for this unforgettable experience?
This premium experience involves two payments:
Registration and access to the Naranjarte training program: $1059USD
This is charged by us and you can pay this amount below.
- Your place in the group.
- Our counseling service before and during the trip.
- Daily training and classes.
- Our accompaniment throughout the experience.
- You will have our training and get the best price for this and other flights. Our first world tour costed €1,880 per person. This included over 14 flights, which means that we spent €134 average on flights across 4 continents.
- Planning of the program, management of all the logistics and our support for the entire 12 days.
Accommodation and living: $1000USD
This expense will be paid on your own to Villa Paripurna and Sanggar Paripurna. We will send payment details to you once registered.
- Accommodation in Villa Paripurna.
- Breakfast x 11, lunch x 10 days and dinner x 8 days.
- Bali Agung show, in Bali Safari & Marina Park.
- Transfers from and to the airport.
- Wayang Kulit Lessons with master “dalang” for 3 people (including materials).
- 10% of the proceeds go to the Sanggar Paripurna arts community.
- 2 Dinners.
- Motorcycle rental for excursions in the area.
- Travel insurance.
- International flight to Bali. Variable price depending on the month of the trip, the city of origin and the time of purchase.
Are you interested in joining the next Premium Experience in Bali?
Fill out the following form if you are interested and we will contact you as soon as possible.
CAN I ORGANISE THE SAME TRIP MYSELF?:
On your own you will not be able to carry out the cultural and artistic immersion that we propose to you. In addition, the opportunity to learn first-hand the work of Sanggar Paripurna and other projects of innovation and propulsion of the Balinese culture, that we will share with you, would take you a lot of time of management and contacts prior to the trip.
I AM NOT AVAILABLE ON THOSE DATES, WILL THERE BE MORE FUTURE EXPEDITIONS?
We cannot assure you when we will offer a trip like this again. We believe this is the best time to develop such a trip of cultural immersion, escaping from the masses of tourism and high prices, as well as the sum of traditional events and ceremonies to be discovered from the most local side. Currently we are only taking registrations for April 2020.
IS IT MANDATORY TO HAVE TRAVEL INSURANCE?
CAN I FIND THIS KIND OF TRIP CHEAPER SOMEWHERE ELSE?
If you consult the prices of the traditional travel circuits through Indonesia, you will see that the prices are higher. If you consult prices of artistic or spiritual retreats the same thing will happen to you. This trip has an extra component to know the heart of Bali and that has an incalculable value: the cultural and artistic immersion receiving lessons with private masters in the art of Balinese puppets, our own classes and our accompaniment at all times.
It is not a trip to Bali, it is a unique experience.
To carry out the expedition we will need a minimum team of 6 and a maximum of 8.
We propose a unique and exclusive experience and we bet on a very small group of people motivated to live a different trip. Do not worry, if you join and make your reservation and we have to cancel the expedition, we will refund the full amount of the registration.
WHEN CAN I BUY THE FLIGHT?
Once the minimum group is confirmed (6 people) you can buy the flight. Do not worry, we will hold periodic meetings with the team members to solve all this type of doubts and guide you in the purchase process so that you get the best price.
IS THERE ANY REQUIREMENT REGARDING THE LANGUAGE?
It is not necessary to know Indonesian, but it would be helpful if you can defend yourself at a basic level of English. We will be a team of Spanish and English speakers who will be there to help you overcome any language barriers or other issues.
HOW WILL I HELP THE DEVELOPMENT OF LOCAL COMMUNITIES?
Volunteering is not the only way to collaborate. On this trip, we will help in 3 ways:
- Staying at Villa Paripurna, managed by I Made Sidia and Peter Wilson, which serves to make the cultural and artistic projects of Sanggar Paripurna sustainable.
- Assigning 10% of the price of your registration to the training activity in Sanggar Paripurna.
- Becoming an “awareness agent” when you return home: you will be the best speaker of the realities you have known.
WHAT CAN I DO TO MAKE A RESERVATION?
After completing the form, we will contact you, according to the means agreed, to guide you through the process of payment for your reservation and the rest of the questions that you would like to ask to us. In this way, you will be sure that we want to offer you a more personal and individualized treatment from the beginning.
Fill in the following form if you are interested and we will contact you as soon as possible.
You can make your reservation until next November 30th. It is necessary to close the groups as soon as possible to ensure the cheapest flights and the most time to prepare for your trip. Once you fill in the form, we will contact you with the next steps for you to take.
We are eager to undertake this adventure and to share this little piece of Indonesia with other people who want to experience this growth and learning experience while we discover the hidden treasures of Bali.