– Skilled actress, puppeteer and puppet maker with 10 years experience.
– Bachelor of Primary Education and specialized in English Language Teaching.
– Graduated from the London School of Puppetry (U.K.) with a Master’s level diploma in the Art of Puppetry.
– She has a Diploma in Drama Studies (Spain).
– Trained as actress at the “Escuela Cuarta Pared”, as primary education teacher at the Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (Madrid), and as puppeteer at the “London School of Puppetry” (U.K).
– Highly communicative, creative, motivated and reliable.
– 1st Class Honours for the investigation: “Puppetry in English Language Teaching”.
– Able to work in groups or independently.
– Fluent in English Language (C1-C2)
TRAINING AND EDUCATION:
– Master’s Level Diploma in Professional Puppetry (2015) (U.K).
– Mechanisms applied to puppetry, by Diego Grimaldi (2015) (Madrid).
– Carving a marionette, by London School of Puppetry with Caroline Astell-Burt(2013) (U.K).
– Carving a marionette, by José Pierini (2009) (Madrid).
– Diploma in Drama, by Escuela Cuarta Pared (2003- 2006) (Madrid)
– Clown, Drama, Impro with Jöns Papila, Maffi, Omar Argentino, Jorge Sánchez, Mar Navarro, Tonucha Vidal, Javier Luna, Juan Carlos Morales, (2004-2010).
– 2010-2014 Bachelor of Primary Education (1st Class Honours). Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (Madrid).
– 2001-2003 Diploma in English Literature. Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (Madrid).
– 2015 Cambridge English, Certificate in Advanced English (CAE, C1).
2011-Present: Puppeteer, director and performer for Naranjarte. (SEE C.V. FOR MORE INFORMATION)
2017-Present: Traveling the world with Naranjarte and developing the project “Puppetry and Circus: a trip around the world’s schools”
2014-2017: Primary and Preschool English Teacher. Montserrat School FUHEM. (CLICK HERE FOR AN INTERVIEW AT MONTSERRAT WEBSITE)
2017 Lecturer “Puppetry and Circus: a trip around the world’s schools”. TitiriUVA 2017 (Segovia)
2016-2017 English Coordinator at Montserrat School FUHEM.
2016 Teacher for the teacher training program UNIMA Summer School. “Títeres y marionetas en las aulas de Infantil y Primaria”
2016 Lecturer “Puppetry in E.L.T.” I National Congress of Innovation. Museo del Ferrocarril
2016 Lecturer “Puppetry in English Language Teaching”. UVA – Segovia
2015 Puppeteer and performer for the advertising campaign of “Ecovidrio” by “Be Sweet Films” Puppet maker and designer with overhead projector.
2015 Teacher for the teacher training program “Theatre, puppetry and storytelling in English Language Teaching”. Teacher for teachers’ training program (FUHEM) 20hours.
2014 Puppeteer and actress for LA JOVEN, with “La Flauta Titirimágica”.
2012 Contact juggling performer for advertising LACOSTE campaign.
2008-2012 Actress for dramatized tours at the “Patronato de Turismo de la Comunidad de Madrid”: “El Madrid tenebroso”. , “Madrid de películas”, “El levantamiento del 2 de mayo”, “El capitán Alatriste en apuros”, “Leyendas terribles del viejo Madrid”, “Madrid , la ciudad de Ratón Pérez”, “Secretos de palacio”.
2008-2009 Actress for Medieval Events for Cirko Psikario.
2005-2006 Actress and Production assistant for “Wit”, by Lluís Pasqual, by Fernando Trueba Producciones.